"KTO JEST KIM..."
Szukaj:
Zaawansowane
Pogoda
Fora Wątki Nowy wątek Podgląd do wydruku
Start > Aviator Club > Wątek
The ablaze of the Fallout 76 beta wasn't the snallygaster, or the ever-respawning Grafton Monster. It was Appalachian Radio.

Like its predecessors, Fallout 76 uses its soundtrack to bolster the ambiance. In Fallout: New Vegas, the beforehand were brindled with atmospheric country-westerns that underscored the game's overarching setting Fallout 76 Items. Sleeping beneath the moon to "Lone Star," affronted off cazador to "Heartaches by the Number," advertent a arenaceous new boondocks to the oft-reviled "Johnny Guitar." The music added an important action to admonition you feel the spirit of the west.

While you're tromping through the cryptid-laden backcountry of West Virginia, you'll be advised to a agnate audio world-building. Notably "Dark as a Dungeon" and "Sixteen Tons" – archetypal songs about the harder plan of atramentous mining, a attestation to West Virginia's mining history.

And, of course, "Take Me Home, Country Roads."

More so than in antecedent Fallout games, this soundtrack feels necessary. All of the animal NPCs in Fallout 76 are dead. It makes the boscage feel very, complete lonely. As anon as you about-face on the radio, the emphasis shifts. It fabricated the beta feel added like an adventitious than just a bullwork through early-game content.

The multiplayer aspect of Fallout 76 aswell agency that for the aboriginal time, a Fallout game's radio is… an complete radio. The aforementioned music is heard by anybody who tunes in. In our experience, the song pacing was a bit out of sync, but that doesn't beggarly you can't sing alternating to "Mr. Sandman" with your friends.

We don't apperceive yet whether there will be a DJ in Fallout 76; Appalachian Radio didn't accept one in the beta, but that doesn't avert the possibility. With the radio absorbing abounding listeners, it seems like not accepting a DJ would be a absent opportunity.

Something would be absent afterwards annual updates advertisement aloft the wasteland. Even if Three Dog isn't praising the plan of the Abandoned Wanderer (me), it can at diminutive amend me on how some all-around timed accident went.

Here are some of the new songs that you'll apprehend on the radio in Fallout 76. We've accomplished out to Bethesda to affirm the accomplished annual and Fallout 76 Weapons for sale will amend with their response.

"Ain't Misbehavin'"

"Dark as a Dungeon"

"Sixteen Tons"

"Praise the Lord and Canyon the Ammunition"

"Ghost Riders in the Sky"

"I Didn't Apperceive the Gun was Loaded"

"When I Get Low, I Get High"

"A Adequate Man is Harder to Find"
winrsgold

Ranga:

brązowa

Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Kliknij żeby zalogować