"KTO JEST KIM..."
Szukaj:
Zaawansowane
Pogoda
Fora Wątki Nowy wątek Podgląd do wydruku
Start > Ogłoszenia - Kupno / Sprzedaż > Wiatrakowce - Sprzedam > Wątek
Pleased new year everyone! Today’s post rings within the new year with the monthly news round-up, with all the current details on what’s on the agenda for January 2018, we've got the Valentine’s Day as well as Chinese New Year 2018 group launches, some Disney Parks messages, info on the future Pandora Disney UK relieve, and more! I hope you most had a lovely time frame celebrating (or not celebrating) the newest year! The main event just for this month is the launch of the Pandora Valentine’s 2018 collection. The collection has had mixed reviews from debt collectors, and genuine pandora jewelry uk features a set involving lip-themed jewellery alongside the same old hearts and pinks. It’s due to kick off on 11 January and you can view a full preview in the event you look through the Pandora Valentine’s Daytime 2018 tag.

The Pandora Club charm for 2018 can also be making its debut together the Valentine’s 2018 selection. We have a fantastic collection of live shots with the charm from all sides, courtesy of Lady H Forty. As usual, it is available in a heart-shaped box, stamped using the year. I’m told that these will be available in North The usa and Australia/New Zealand, and not the UK. ( I am in love considering the little God of Fortune therefore I’ll definitely be getting him to take my red cheap pandora sale uk Asian-themed bracelet.

There’s a fresh Disney cruise exclusive Pandora product set available, including an engraved version belonging to the Frosty Mint shimmer murano, the Cruise dangle charm and a Disney version on the usual engravable pavé mouse charm. This features your sailor Mickey Mouse in one side, and cheap pandora charms sale the Disney cruise logo around the other. We have a couple of beautiful close-up images of the charms within the set, thanks to Draw Scott.

The next Pandora Disney drop for any UK will be with February, there won’t be new beads included, but we’ll be catching up on many of the charms that have already made it out in other locations. The new Disney beads are going to be out on 15 Feb. I’m sure every collector knows Pandora’s hallmark: 925 ALE should the charm is 2011 or even before, and S925 ALE if your charm originates after cheap pandora rings sale that point. On the other hand, charms have been cropping up over the past few months with new, not familiar hallmarks, and I’ve had some questions about this.
locoing

Ranga:

brązowa

Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Kliknij żeby zalogować