"KTO JEST KIM..."
Szukaj:
Zaawansowane
Pogoda
Fora Wątki Nowy wątek Podgląd do wydruku
Start > Ogłoszenia - Kupno / Sprzedaż > Wiatrakowce - Sprzedam > Wątek
www.buccaneerslockerroom.com
przez hong wei 06-06-2019 - 03:35:02

The Bucs keep making head coaching changes. Their General Manager has hired three of them in his six seasons.Jason Licht has survived despite only one winning season and no postseason appearances in his tenure Jacquizz Rodgers Jersey White , with a 27-53 overall record.“One thing we do know in the NFL, too much instability doesn’t lead to success,” co-chairman Joel Glazer said, via Pewter Report. “And we have had our share of instability over the last several years. And with Jason — obviously Jason is not happy with what our record has been the last few years — but when you look at our team and you look at our drafts, there have been positives. We have had a lot of players we drafted, re-sign Brent Grimes Jersey , and we have a good nucleus of players. So at the end of the day, we felt the consistency in that was important and will ultimately lead to success.”Licht has a relationship with new coach Bruce Arians from their time together with the Cardinals, so maybe this hire turns out better than Lovie Smith and Dirk Koetter did.“He has put together a good personnel staff; he is good at articulating to everybody of what we are trying to accomplish,” Glazer said of Licht. “He has good perspective when it comes to the team. And I think the key has been working with the head coach. I think he has had excellent ability to work with our coaching staffs.” The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have exercised the fifth-year option on cornerback Vernon Hargreaves"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmToday's NFL NewsBuccaneers pick up Vernon Hargreaves fifth-year optionNew,54commentsThe Tampa Bay Buccaneers have exercised the fifth-year option on cornerback Vernon HargreavesEDTShareTweetShareShareBuccaneers pick up Vernon Hargreaves fifth-year optionDouglas DeFelice-USA TODAY SportsA couple of months ago, I didn’t think there was a chance that Vernon Hargreaves III would be on this football team beyond the 2019 season Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey White , but boy was I wrong. Apparently, Hargreaves, in the three and a half months since Bruce Arians had been hired, has done enough to impress the coaching staff to warrant picking up his fifth-year option. Talent has never been the issue with VH3, instead, it has been a combination of bad schemes Womens Warren Sapp Jersey , as well as unfortunate injuries that have derailed his last two seasons. With the new scheme that Todd Bowles is bringing to Tampa Bay, VH3 will finally have the opportunity to play press man coverage on the outside, just like he did in college at the University of Florida.The fifth-year option for corners takenin 2015 after the top ten came in at $9.069 million dollars. Look for Hargreaves to be comparable to that range as he was taken eleventh in the 2016 NFL Draft.
hong wei

Ranga:

brązowa

Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Kliknij żeby zalogować