"KTO JEST KIM..."
Szukaj:
Zaawansowane
Pogoda
Fora Wątki Nowy wątek Podgląd do wydruku
Start > Ogłoszenia - Kupno / Sprzedaż > Wiatrakowce - Sprzedam > Wątek
www.thetitansclub.com
przez hong wei 06-06-2019 - 03:57:01

Some in Nashville are crying foul over a decision to cut down 21 cherry trees to make room for the NFL draft.The reports that the trees will be cut down on Monday morning 2019 David Long Jersey , a decision that Nashville Tree Foundation Board President Noni Nielsen called “incredibly short-sighted,” for an event that will last only a few days.Since the NFL started making the draft a traveling show, it has always included a significant outdoor component, and this year it includes clearing the trees for a big stage. The Nashville City Councilman whose district includes the downtown area that will host the draft says he remains a supporter of hosting the draft but wishes the planners had shown greater transparency in making clear that staging the draft as planned would require removing the trees.The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp. and the NFL have pledged to donate 100 cherry trees each to Nashville parks. But it could take decades for any newly planted trees to reach the size of the ones being chopped down. Rishard Matthews has worked out for the Jets, Cardinals and Browns after asking for his release from the Titans.But no one has offered him a new home, and now Matthews said he doesn’t expect to sign before next season.“Probably not David Long Tennessee Titans Jersey ,” Matthews said, via Allan Bell of 247 Sports in Nashville. “A lot of teams are turned off by my past as if I have some criminal record. Most likely won’t see me until next season.”A month after Matthews signed a one-year extension with the Titans through 2019, he asked for Tennessee to cut him. Matthews had only three catches for 11 yards in three games this season.Matthews joined the Titans in 2016 and made 118 catches for 1,740 yards and 13 touchdowns in his first two seasons in Tennessee. But he missed the offseason with an Achilles injury and then tore a meniscus early in training camp.
hong wei

Ranga:

brązowa

Przykro nam, ale tylko zarejestrowane osoby mogą pisać na tym forum.

Kliknij żeby zalogować